20 June 2018

Phat Country

"My girl left me, my dog died, and my truck won't start." Or something like that is the essence of country music. Now we can add, "I's so fat,I cain't see my dick no more."

The reality of the fat country sluggard is true; let's go to the videotape. Not that anyone paying attention should be surprised. Orange Julius Caesar rode white grievance and white entitlement to his throne. Most of his voters were so conked out on opiates that they likely didn't know what, exactly, Orange Julius Caesar was up to. They just knew he'd put those darkies in their place; while he picks their pockets, to be sure. Make America White Agin. May be enough will croak before the next election? Thinning the herd; just what Stephen Miller wants. Just not his herd, naturally.
Country folk are being hit harder by the U.S. obesity epidemic than city dwellers, two new government studies show. Nearly 40 percent of rural American men and almost half of rural women are now statistically obese, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention researchers reported Tuesday.
...
For example, people who had a college degree were less likely to be obese or severely obese.

So, here's the question: how much longer will the heads of CDC and the unit(s) doing the research still be employed? I bet they're gone by the end of the week.

1 comment:

parvina said...

Wow that's really amazing I have heard a new app how long does it take for an apple tree to bear fruit this app is great and I have started looking at it. Thanks for the help and suggesting the matter I will go forward with it. Keep publishing and writing new article.