15 April 2021

I Told You So - 15 April 2021

Just under three years ago, based on my experience with spooks in DC I offered
My time in DC convinces me that the intelligence community, the NSA in particular, has the Trump Tapes. It's perfectly legal for NSA/CIA/FBI to sweep up Americans who engage with foreigners in treasonous activities. Doesn't matter where their feet are at the time. The cabal knows what it did, and was counting on not winning to keep their activities from public view. Thus the FISA nonsense. They just wanted the money. Just as Jared extorted from Qatar. In due time, the community will release the tapes. Whether Orange Julius Caesar spends time in prison is the only question.
So, tonight it's all over the news (well, modulo Fox and the rest of the Right Wingnut organs) that it has been concluded that the ball went from Manafort to Gates to Kilimnik to the FSB. The NSA has known this from the jump. Just my humble opinion, of course, though based on reporting I did while in DC. The NSA knows all.

No comments: